Saturday 21 June 2014

About Special Days

My name is Wendy and I am  a crafting addict. My addiction started when I was a young girl and remains with me to this day. The lovely thing is, it is an addiction that I am proud to have and I don't ever want to lose it.
I have had a bash at most crafts and like a lot of crafters spent a lot of time cross stitching before moving over to card making and paper crafts. I dabble on and off with jewellery making and scrapbooking when I get the chance, and in the last couple of years have been quite heavily involved in the cake decorating industry. My current favourite things are trying new paint techniques, alcohol markers and pencils. I wouldn't say that I am fickle - I just want to try it all, much to the other half's dismay as I could give a craft shop a run for their money, stock wise.
Until recently I have had a "proper job" but being able to use my creativity to make a living is all that I have ever wanted to do. So if you join me in the journey I'd like to share my crafty creations with you.

Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment