Tuesday 1 July 2014

An oldie but a goodie

Hello again,
The blast from the past that I would like to share with you today is my carousel cake.
I have to say that this "cake" (it's a dummy), has received the most amount of comments in its time. It was the first large cake that I made and it was to showcase Marvelous Molds which I was demonstrating at Cake International at the NEC with Chef Dominic Palazzolo, creator of the moulds, genius and all round lovely man. If you haven't used Marvelous Molds before, or haven't heard of them they are well worth taking a look at as they can be used in so many ways and are really easy to use. The range can also be found at The Cake Decorating Company.
Hope you liked this insight into Special Days and thanks for stopping by.
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment